The Storey Creek Golf and Recreation Society is a non profit organization whose mission is: To provide a quality golf experience for the members and guests of the Storey Creek Golf and Recreation Society, while preserving our “Course in Nature”.
Member privileges include:
– Unlimited Golf from April 1st until March 31st
– 7 day advance booking of tee times
– 20% discount in the Pro Shop on Apparel, Gloves, Headwear
– 15% discount in the Pro Shop on Shoes and Miscellaneous Goods
– 10% discount in the Pro Shop on Equipment, Balls, Bags, Carts and Instruction
– Member Guests receive a discounted Green Fee
– Eligibility to become a Director of the Society
– Voting privilege at Annual General Meeting (if membership is in good standing)
– Reciprocal Rates at various golf courses on Vancouver Island. Reciprocal Agreements 2017
Wednesday night golf is a social gathering for male camaradarie…
the goal is to have fun and make new friends.
All interested ladies are welcome to join Ladies Club and play on Tuesday mornings, Thursday evenings and/or Sunday mornings.
Start early learning the great game of golf for fun and skills development for children and students.
Thursdays are seniors’ men mornings. Join us!
Memberships in the Society are available for $2000.00 (plus $100.00 GST). This is a non-redeemable ‘Class C’ initiation fee. The member as well as his or her spouse may purchase annual green fees and golf under one initiation fee.
New for 2017, there are three promotions for Initiation Fee payment.
1. Pay $2000.00 (plus $100.00 GST) and receive a $500.00 credit that may be used in the Pro Shop or Restaurant.
2. Pay $1000.00 (plus $100.00 GST) and receive a $250.00 credit this year, then pay $1000.00 next year and again receive a $250.00 credit that may be used in the Pro Shop or Restaurant.
3. You may split your initiation payments across 5 years. Payments of $450.00 per year (this includes a $250.00 administration spread across the five years) while GST of $100.00 is due in the first payment.
It is the expectation of ‘Class C’ Members to pay at least one type of annual dues fee per golf season.
Please call or visit Storey Creek Golf Club to discuss your Membership options and become a member of the “#1 Rated Public golf course in B.C.” as ranked by the PGA of BC.
April 1st – March 31st
Annual green fee privileges are available only to Members of the Society
Adult – $2275.00
Annual Dues are ProRated across the 7 months of our Peak Season. They are renewed April 1st each year. Here are the following Dues costs if you were to join the club on the following dates and play unlimited golf through March 31st, 2018:
April 1st – $2275.00
May 1st – $1956.07
June 1st – $1626.52
July 1st – $1307.59
August 1st – $978.04
September 1st – $648.48
October 1st – $329.56
Other Membership Types:
Senior (65+) – $2224.00
Adult Husband & Wife – $4386.00
Senior Husband & Wife (65+) – $4284.00
Limited Membership (15 Rounds) – $867.00
Social Membership (5 Rounds) – $300.00
Young Adult (19-39) – $1864.00
Student (full time enrollment 19-25) – $510.00
Junior (18-Under) – $355.00 / Child (7-12) $152.50
*Dues are subject to all applicable taxes, BCGA and/or CLGA fees*
Adult Members paying dues before March 1st qualify for our Annual Dues Draw!
Annual Dues are billed each February and fall due April 1st
This category is targeted for new members between 19 – 39 years of age. Storey Creek Golf Club is offering 2 options in the Young Adults category
OPTION 1 – Pay in full
Young Adults can pay in full – $1825.00 (plus GST) + BCGA and/or CLGA fees
OPTION 2 – Payment plan
Young Adult memberships require individuals to submit 10 post dated cheques of $200 from April 1 – Jan 1. All 10 post dated cheques are required at the time of purchase.
Young Adult members are restricted from playing between 8:00am – 12:00pm Monday – Friday (excluding weekends and holidays where they may play without restriction).
*(identification required for proof of age)*