The Storey Creek Golf and Recreation Society is a non profit organization whose mission is: To provide a quality golf experience for the Members and Guests of the Storey Creek Golf and Recreation Society, while preserving our “Course in Nature”.
$99 Annual Subscription now available!
Before golfers are able to purchase annual dues, they first have to become a Member of the Storey Creek Golf & Recreation Society. There are two ways to do that.
a) Purchase an Annual Subscription for $99 plus GST. This expires on March 31st, 2022.
b) Purchase a Lifetime Membership in the Society for $2000.00 plus GST. This is a non-redeemable ‘Class C’ initiation fee. The Member as well as his or her spouse may purchase dues under this one initiation fee.
Members are eligible for:
– All levels of Membership Dues. Each provide unlimited golf 365 days a year, April 1st 2021 – March 31st 2022
– 20 Game Packs (18 only).
– Annual Powercart Pass
– Annual Range Passes
– 7 day advance booking of tee times
– 20% savings on Apparel, Headwear
– 15% savings on Shoes, Gloves
– 10% savings on (Equipment, Balls, Bags, Carts, Miscellaneous Items and Instruction (must be in inventory)
– 10% savings on all Green Fee rates all year
– 10% savings on all Green Fee Rates for your Guests all year
– Discounts on Entry Fees into Storey Creek Tournaments
– Eligibility to become a Director of the Society
– Voting privilege at Annual General Meeting (if membership is in good standing)
– Golf Canada Gold Card (Extra Fee: $52.50)
– Reciprocal Rates at various golf courses on Vancouver Island.